July 29 (Sat) – August 28 (Wed) at Higashikawa Bunka Gallery *Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: July 29 (Sat) The exhibition contains photographs that have been awarded the Overseas Photographer Award, the Domestic Photographer Award, the Special Photographer Award, and the Hidano Kazuuemon Award.
July 30 (Sun) at Higashikawa Bunka Gallery People have an opportunity to meet with the award winning photographers at the artwork exhibition venue and discover the secrets of creating photography.
Another face that supports Higashikawa's culture.
Exhibition in progress
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Ministry of the Environment
- Hokkaido Regional Development Bureau
- Hokkaido Government
- Hokkaido prefectural Board of Education
- Asahikawa City
- The Photographic Society of Japan
- JAPAN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SOCIETY
- Japan Advertising Photographers' Association
- Japan Photo Culture Association
- Japan Travel Photographers Association
- The All-Japan Association of Photographic Societies
- Photographers Federation of Japan (PFJ)
- Hokkaido Tourism Organization
- The Hokkaido Shimbun Press
- The Mainichi Newspapers Co.,Ltd.
- The Asahi Shimbun Hokkaido Office
- The Yomiuri Shimbun Hokkaido Office
- The Nikkei Asahikawa bureau
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation Asahikawa broadcasting station
- The Sapporo Television Broadcasting Co.,Ltd.
- Hokkaido Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (HTB)
- Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting co.,Ltd.
- TVh / Television Hokkaido Broadcasting Co.LTD.
- AIR-G' FM Hokkaido Broadcasting Co.,Ltd.
- FM NORTH WAVE
- Asahi shinbone Publications Inc. "Photography Journal Asahicamera"
- Gakken Plus.,Ltd. "CAPA"
- Moter Magazine Ltd. "CAMERAMAN"
- Impress Holdings,inc. "Digital Camera Magazine"
- NIPPON CAMERA "nippon-camera"
- NIPPONSYSHINKIKAKU "PhotoCON"
- GENKOSHA Co.,Ltd. "Photo Technic Digital"
- amana inc.
- Canon Marketing Japan Incorporated